Saturday, August 30, 2008

stranghth of life


Theres something wild that opens up and gives us the sranghth with in our vains at the bottem of our heart,
that strives to sexceed with in are self's.

they have the courage to sestaine the battle of life and death.
those who serviive will come something so wonderful and free.

i look at so many people that have played a part in my life growing up,
they were all the stranghth that got me through,

right now im in a tenall that is as dark as blackness i see a spark of light and hundreds of hands of friends through the years that reich out to hold on to me to bring me to the light,
at times i wish i could let go, to just give up,


but i look at the people that have stood by me through everything,
they have the spark in there eyes that helps get me through,

my wonderfule husben is the main one that dosent let go he gives me the stranghth to get through with in his eyes.

i love all of you
tiff

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Tiff, I love you hon. You have also showed me love and because of your strength and courage, you have been a wonderful example to me. You will never know how your example can influence others. You are so amazing. Keep your head up, kiddo. The end to all your pain is nigh at hand! I love you!

love at first sight

love at first sight

About Me

My photo
well Tom and I got married on march 24th 2007, we met at a insitut dance at BSU, Tom is from here and i moved here from seatle. we love to meet new people and we are very family orented...

my music