Saturday, December 20, 2008

My brothers visit




well everyone my little brother came up to stay with my mother for a day...it was my x-mass gift but it wasn't the Reunion that i thought it would be... my little brother was very uncomfortable to be round me do to me being in a wheelchair which i understand most people are uncomfortably to see a loved one in a chair...specially when you haven't seen them for 10 years...I'm pretty sad about it but i cant make someone want to be a family if they don't want to...at times i wish i could but life isn't like that...you have to learn the lesson's and grow tord what heavenly father wants you too be... not force someone to love you for who you are even though its the right thing to do at times... but any how i was about to get a few pics of Nick and i for you guys...
always Tiffany

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm very glad that you at least got to see him. That ought to have felt good. I love you hon, and I have CD's for you, but you keep missing church. I don't blame you though, it has been cold and snowy for a couple of weeks. I hope to see you soon!

Tama said...

Hey Tiffany,
This is Tama Stucki(just so you know). I got your blog address from lacey's blog, I hope you don't mind. Mine is tamas-tales.blogspot.com if your interested. Hope to see you soon!

love at first sight

love at first sight

About Me

My photo
well Tom and I got married on march 24th 2007, we met at a insitut dance at BSU, Tom is from here and i moved here from seatle. we love to meet new people and we are very family orented...

my music