Sunday, July 6, 2008

after the fouth

well we whent ot tommys familys house for the fourth of july, we had a nice bbq and we sat around in there back yeard talked cause grama smith and aunt nip came doun to visit too, so we hung out with them... after words we sat doun we watched the neighbors fire workes show... we didnt get any of our own cause there just too expencev... any how thats pretty much is what happend... i did take a few pics but it will be awile untill i cant get them on here for you guys to see... well i hope you guys had a good sunday!

love the stephensons

3 comments:

casa chandler said...

hey! it was great talking to you today at church. and i love that you have a blog...they are so much fun! anyway, have a great day and know that you are in our prayers!

Kenzie said...

Sounds like you had a good time! I am glad! oh and just to let you know, I think we are blessing Brooklyn on July 20th. I am not for sure on it yet but keep it in mind just in case. I need to invite Tom's family too. I will let you know soon for sure.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Sounds like you had a fun 4th. And I'll bet it was nice to get out of the house! :) Have a great week!

love at first sight

love at first sight

About Me

My photo
well Tom and I got married on march 24th 2007, we met at a insitut dance at BSU, Tom is from here and i moved here from seatle. we love to meet new people and we are very family orented...

my music