Sunday, July 13, 2008

yah!!!!

so i have wonderfule news! my brother Nick is comming to see me, he will stay i think two weeks maybe three, i havent seen my brothers for 9 years!!! thats so crazy to think its been that long... Nick is 19 years old and Nathen is 17 going on 18, i cant see nate untill he is 18 and then i can see him yah i cant wate. i love my brothers so much. i have missed them for so long, i have been wating for this day when i can see them again. i will make sure that i take pics of him while hes here.

love tiff

4 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

That is so exciting Tiffany! I'm excited to see what your brother looks like AND more importantly how your visit goes.

casa chandler said...

that's awesome! be sure to post lots of pictures for us to see!

Kenzie said...

That will be so fun for you! I hope you have a good time. Take lots of pictures!

just a random genius said...

Hi Tiffany! It's good to hear from you. Sorry I couldn't come and visit you with Reed & Alysa a couple weeks ago. That's cool your brother could come visit. I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves! By the way, I think it's so funny how you call Tom Tommy and Alysa calls Reed Reedy. Must be a wife thing. :) We need to get together sometime!

love at first sight

love at first sight

About Me

My photo
well Tom and I got married on march 24th 2007, we met at a insitut dance at BSU, Tom is from here and i moved here from seatle. we love to meet new people and we are very family orented...

my music