Tuesday, June 17, 2008

barbieq! just what the doc prscribed lol!!!!

drew was so hungry, it was funny cause she started to fall a sleep there...she had so much barbieq sauce on here hands and face lol...
now does this look good to you? well it was the best chicken in the world lol... ross was the shef that night... we all were so messy with that barieq sauce....
now this is ross ambers husben hes a really nice guy, tommy has became close to him... its really nice to have good friends.
this is amber giving me a funny look, shes such a sweetheart, and a goofball lol, its nice to have a really good friend that understands me...
well tom and i wanted to get out and see some friends so we had a barieq at are friends ross and ambers house with there little ones. it was alot of fun. i really needed to get out of the hous, and see some close friends of ours. this first pic is drew and me, she is adorible...

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! don't you just love summer and doing things outside? I do!! Hope you are feeling good today!

love at first sight

love at first sight

About Me

My photo
well Tom and I got married on march 24th 2007, we met at a insitut dance at BSU, Tom is from here and i moved here from seatle. we love to meet new people and we are very family orented...

my music