Friday, June 20, 2008

foster kids

my big goal in life is to help the kids that have nothing, that come from a breoken home like I, that have been abandon and abused phiscly and mentaly, i want them to know that there not alone, that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that there are people that truly love them for who they are, like I, i want them to know that its not there fualt for what there perents did. i want them to know that they to have a chance to make something of them selfs, they can brake the vishes circal in there family and become so much better then what they think they diserve.... i want to be one of the parents that can help them get back on there feet and that can teach them wrong from right and truly what a family is...

love always tiffany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great goal to have Tiffany!

love at first sight

love at first sight

About Me

My photo
well Tom and I got married on march 24th 2007, we met at a insitut dance at BSU, Tom is from here and i moved here from seatle. we love to meet new people and we are very family orented...

my music