Monday, June 30, 2008

well to day was a good day. dee and sara came to our house to take us to the kuna libary. we had alot of fun i was able to find cd's on tape that are lds you cant find to many of thoughs at the libary only kunas libar. i found my favorit auther her name is betty brandon green, she wrights mistery/ cop's story about a detectiveand his family there a seirs... there realy good books... i also got some dvd's to keep me company to... and some arts and crafts books to... well we had alot of fun and it was very nice being able to go out of the house.... well until then...i'll talk to you all tommorrow tiff and tommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffani how fun for you to get out with LaDelle and Sara. I look forward to the day I get more library time! Have a great day. Barbara

Kenzie said...

I am glad you had fun and was able to get some things to keep you busy! Hope you are doing good!

Tyler said...

The Library is awesome! Hey Tiffany, pass the message along to Tom that I am not able to play World of Warcraft. I really really want to, but it's just not fitting the budget right now. (Both in time and in money) We would like to hang out with you guys again soon!

love at first sight

love at first sight

About Me

My photo
well Tom and I got married on march 24th 2007, we met at a insitut dance at BSU, Tom is from here and i moved here from seatle. we love to meet new people and we are very family orented...

my music